Visiting Our Area
Offering a first-rate Myrtle Beach Grand Strand golf experience, Sandpiper Bay is located in Sunset Beach, NC, just a 20-minute drive from Myrtle Beach. The town offers pristine beaches, family-oriented activities, and a quick escape from the bustling, tourist destination of Myrtle Beach. Sunset Beach was recently ranked the #1 barrier island on the North Carolina coast by Duke University.
FROM MYRTLE BEACH
• Take Hwy 17 North through Little River.
• Exit to the right on Hwy 179 towards Calabash.
• You will pass through several Calabash stoplights.
• Go a total of 6 miles on Hwy 179 / Old Georgetown Road.
• Sandpiper Bay Golf & Country Club will be on the left.
• Head south on Ocean Hwy 17.
• Take a left on to Hwy 904 E / Seaside Road SW.
• Turn right on to Hwy 179 / Old Georgetown Road.
• Sandpiper Bay Golf & Country Club will be on the right in about a mile.
WHAT TO SEE AND DO
Boundary House Restaurant
Calabash Waterfront Area
Callahans Nautical Gifts
LITTLE RIVER AREA
Crab Catchers Restaurant
Casino Boat Gambling
Toby’s Gift Shop
NORTH MYRTLE BEACH
Barefoot Landing (Dine & Shop)
Hoskins Restaurant, Main Street
Logan’s Roadhouse Restaurant
Fat Harold’s Beach Club
Broadway at the Beach (Dine & Shop)
Restaurant Row on Hwy 17